Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Anniversary

Mark and I had a nice weekend getaway for our Anniversary. Nikki came and stayed with the kids. She is so awesome! I love that we didn't have to worry one bit about the kids. Thanks Nikki. For two years now we have been pricing mazda 3's for Mark to have a good car to drive to work. On Saturday we were driving on State street and saw some used cars so we stopped in to look. Four hours later we drove off the lot in a cute Mazda 3. Yea! no more calls to come rescue the old Nissan that over heated! There are some awesome deals out there right now. Monday when we got home Haley wanted nothing to do with me. She said " you need to leave on your trip" "I want Nikki to be my mom" OUCH! Tuesday she woke up and said " I need to give you a kiss mom" That was worth it. Love her!

Stockton had Jr. High registration on Thursday night. Can I just say it makes me SICK. My baby is going to Jr. High. Everytime I think about it I start to cry. I don't know how to handle this growing up thing. I don't like that he is so independent and doesn't think he needs parents anymore. He's such a good kid and I hope it will stay that way. HELP ME!

4 comments:

  1. i know how you feel. Kasey starts jr. high next year too. the other day i was driving by the jr high and watching all the kids walking home and i got all teary eyed. I cant believe my kasey is getting so old..jr high freaks me out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Stockton is already jr. high age! i feel for you too.. I'm having a hard time with the fact that Dalton will be going to kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I'm excited to see your new car, you'll have to drive it to our new house when we move in! And it was good talking to you yesterday. You put some questions and fears to rest! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Stockton is going to Jr. High!! It is so sad having your kids grow up. Thanks so much for taking me to the hospital Wednesday, it was a BIG help! Sorry I made you drive me clear to St. Marks instead of LDS. They told me St. Marks. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Trampoline!! We set it up and the boys absolutely LOVE it. So thank you so much. It is so nice living close to you guys:) Tell Mark thanks too for the help on my prescription!

    ReplyDelete