Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ramblings..

 I have been dealing with some left over feelings of a bad situation that happened this past summer.  I have prayed and prayed, and just haven't felt the peace I needed too.  I thought I had worked out everything that I needed too.  Shortly after this situation I was told something that hurt to the core.  Never in my life have I ever been through anything like this or want to go through it again.  My friend Jen has a compilation of thoughts and scriptures that she let me read.  There was a quote that said " Picture your problem, now put it in your hands.  Close your eyes and hand it over to the Lord".  I quickly realized that this is what I must do.  I turned it over to Heavenly Father.  I feel the peace that I desired.  I am so grateful for that little quote and reminder.  I am so grateful for the peace of the gospel.  I know that trials will come big and small and hopefully we can continue to hand them over to the Lord.  I love my life, and I am so blessed to have Mark.  He is so great to me.  He is always striving to make me happy.  I love his smile, and his laughter can brighten up a room.  I never thought I would love him more than I did when we got married, but everyday I love him more.  I love the kind of dad he is.  He spends hour and hours playing with our kids.  He is awesome!  He constantly reminds me that "Life is to short, so don't stress."  I hope that quote will help someone along the way.  This is what I know! This is how I feel!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you have been hurting. Turning it over to the Lord is huge. Peace,
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill... You are an amazing example to me...You and Mark are an awesome couple. You both compliment each other. I can see when he looks at you that he loves you too! I love the thought of turning things over to the lord...you are great! Thanks for doing my necklace...I am guessing you probably dont want my gomboo..although it has been a good reason to drink flat coke!

    ReplyDelete