Sunday, February 1, 2009

Highlights of the Week







This has been a really rough week for me. First I got shingles again for the 4th time. On top of that I got a horrible cold that doesn't want to go away. I finally got on an antibiotic. Saturday we took our kids sledding over in Kaysville. Haley loved getting all dressed in her snow clothes and boots. She loves getting to go outside. Can't wait for Spring! Mark went with them while I stayed in the truck with a box of tissues. I was alot of fun! They were worn out after and hour in the snow. Sunday we went to my nephew Tate's baby blessing. It's always fun to get together and visit afterwards. Janene and her family came over for a couple of hours after to visit at our house. The kids loved playing with each other. Wish they lived closer.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! I'm sorry that you got shingles, again. I hope that you get feeling better soon. I used to live over by the place where you went sledding. We would sled there every year, and I have some good memories there! I can't wait till spring either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! I'm so sorry you,ve been sick! I hope you're feeling better soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always wishing for spring about now. At least it feels a little warmer. I hope you feel better soon! Lots of fluids! That looks like the perfect snow hill.

    ReplyDelete