Sunday, February 8, 2009

Highlights of the Week

We are still fighting colds and flu around here. This week we went to see Addison our Nephew in Peter Pan up at Weber State. The girl that played Peter Pan was amazing. Addison did a great job as a Pirate. Abby has acting in her blood. She begs every minute of the day to do plays. So I need to get on that. She is in a singing group so we are busy with that until summer. She also really wants to get back into cheer and tumbling. What to do? I feel like somedays I run in circles. I can't imagine adding anymore to our schedule and check book. The best part of the week was Thursday. Our friends Mike and Lorey from Vegas were in town. We met them for a late dinner and Mark and Mike went to the Jazz game. Lorey and I went to a chick flick. It is always so fun to be with them. When we lived up at the U village they were like Stockton's second set of parents. Most weekends we would play games. Lorey and I usually beat them in Canasta! We love to rub it in too. The great dalmuti was also a favorite we played. It about killed us when the moved to Vegas. We look forward to seeing them when ever we can. Stockton earned his tenderfoot, citizenship of the nation and first aid merit badges in scouts.

4 comments:

  1. Um, you must be thinking of some other friends you beat at Canasta, because I'm pretty sure Mark and I won each and EVERY game played. ;)

    Or, at least we kept score...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill....I'm glad you were able to see Peter Pan. They did a good job. I liked it all, except the weird flower dancers. I hope all is well.
    By the way, I love how your blog looks....where did you get it?
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun except the nasty cold and flu:( Thats awesome about Stockton and scouts. You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mike you are so full of crap. We always win at canasta! Ok maybe occasionly you guys might win. What is your blog name. The one I have doesn't pull up.

    ReplyDelete