Saturday, September 19, 2009

Catch up time


I have so much to catch up on, and it seems so overwhelming so here it goes. Stockton graduated Elementary in May. He had a part in the graduating ceremony reading a Dr. Seuss book. I thought he would be a little bit sad to leave grade school, but right after the graduation he was ready to go home. I tried to get him to say goodbye to his teacher, but he wouldn't have that. He thinks he is way too cool for that. We got home and Abby met me at the door just sobbing because she is going to miss her teacher. It's amazing to me how different these two kids are. Abby is so soft hearted and really loved having Mrs. Birch. We had lots of hugs and saying it's really going to be okay. Haley was so glad to have them home for the summer.

1 comment:

  1. I guess they're just filling their roles of "boy" and "girl"! I was always sad for the school year to end, just like Abby, because I fell in love with every teacher I ever had. :) It's good Stockton wasn't like that, because boys much MUCH cooler and they're not supposed to be attached to much of anything...besides bacon, of course! Just kidding. :) You tell him it's okay if he doesn't miss any of his teachers or feel sad when the school year ends, as long as he saves it all for you when he leaves to go to college or a mission! He'll be a crying boy then, for sure!
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete