Wednesday, September 23, 2009

End of Summer







Fall is here, or almost here. I thought it best to hurry and do a quick re-cap of summer. We spent at least two days a week at Lagoon, and one day a week at the Farmington pool. Haley loved it the most. Stockton had a lot of Lagoon days with his friends. That was hard to decide to let him go off by himself to that crazy place. He loved the freedom and all the fun.

The girls and I had a lot of fun shopping sprees for things we needed and some not so needed things, but we had a lot of fun spending time together. I love my girls! At one lunch date, we walked in and there were 7 Airforce guys in full uniform and all black. My cute Haley said " Look mom at all those Ashley's, what are they doing here?" That Ashley nurse has forever change black people for her. I guess it's good that she can say "Ashley" instead of some racist remark. She is so funny!

The first day of school was a crazy day for me. Getting up with a Jr. High kid was quite a shock. I know he'll make it through this year. The question is will Mark and I make it. Homework has been a huge deal around here. Abby had a great day and she smiled as usual. Haley started pre-school this year. She is in her second one already. Her first day of school the teacher's dog bit her on the arm so we had some drama. We found a great little pre-school for her. She loves it and so does her mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment