Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"My is whimmin"


I bought a water table for Haley to have something to do outside this summer. I thought she would love to play with buckets and fish etc. She was playing with toys and having a great time, so I decided to run in the house and load the dishes. A few minutes later I heard someone talking to her so I went out to see who it was. My neighbor Michelle was laughing so I looked down and saw Haley completely naked in the water table. I said Haley what are you doing? As cute as can be she said "my is whimmin". See for yourself!





2 comments:

  1. We're so lucky to have that cute little girl living right across the street from us. :) She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My what a good whimmer.....she is one of a kind, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete