Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Headaches


My cute Abby has been dealing with severe headaches at least 3 times a week since June. Today I took her to the Dr. He says she's having migranes. I feel so bad for her, cause when she gets one she gets so sick and has to go to bed. Hopefully now we can get pain meds in her fast, and she won't have to suffer so much. Being a mom is so hard at times. I hate to see my kids suffer. I wish I could take all the pain away so they will never have any. Bless her heart!


Tonight I found this picture of Abby when she was 3. It's amazing to me how much she and Haley look alike. Dr. Doug (pediatrician) would say with each new baby. "Wow that one is from the same cookie cutter". He's right, my three all look quite a bit alike.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry! It IS so hard to see your babies sad or sick...I hope things go well with trying some medicine! I hope that you are doing better too! You are an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought that was a picture of Haley until I read the post. I am sorry she has headaches. That is so hard. I think that is the part of being a mom, I was not ready for. It is so hard to watch them suffer. I hope she gets better. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor lil' Abby :( I had no idea she was struggling so much with frequent migranes. I've never had one, but I hear they are terrible. She's always so sweet and pleasant, I never would have known she wasn't feeling well. Oh, that poor little girl! Sending her a great big Shaw hug...

    ReplyDelete