Friday, November 20, 2009

Getaway

Last weekend Mark and I took a quick trip to Vegas to visit our friends, and a getaway for ourselves. We decided to drive this time. I hate riding in cars for a long period of time. My legs have poor circulation, so I figet the whole time. I decided I would take my computer and work on scrapbooking. I was able to get 15 layouts finished. Oh how I love digital!!!!! We forgot to take pictures while down there, but soon realized we really wouldn't be leaving our hotel room very much for a photo opportunity. It's not what you're thinking! On Monday night we thought Mark was having a heart attack. He had severe pains down his left arm, and was cold and clammy. I was insisting that we take him to the ER becuase there is family history of Heart problems in his family. He wouldn't hear of this. After a night of no sleep and moaning he finally felt better. Tuesday we decided to go sight seeing and after lunch I start feeling sick, and realized I better get back to the hotel. I started up with the worst bladder infections I have ever had. We fould a clinic in Walgreen's and was able to get some meds. The worst part was driving home having to stop every 30 mins. to go to the bathroom. So the moral of this story is: Never leave home without bladder medicine, and heart burn medicine. CRAZINESS

No comments:

Post a Comment