Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Haley and Abby trunk or treating

Pink Leopard! She has so many dimples that everytime I tried to draw a straight line she would smile and the lines went crooked. Oh well!
Cute Costumes!

Abby is a FuNkY wItCh!


Going out with cousins...Payton, Drew, Nicole, Natalie

We celebrated Halloween a little differently this year. Mark and I went to the Utah football game. I was so sad to leave my kids to trick or treating on their on, but they had so much fun without us. My mom took Haley and Stockton, while Abby went to a friends house. I was also sad because Stockton is twelve now so he felt he was too old. I would have let him go anyway. We had fun painting on spiders and whiskers on the girls. Stockton and Haley were able to meet up with other cousins and trick or treat.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are SO CUTE! I love their costumes. I'm glad you got to go to the game with Mark. You'll never forget those fun times shared with just your spouse. :)

    ReplyDelete