Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I woke up this morning thinking about Thanksgiving, and all the things I am thankful for. I am so thankful for my little Haley. I have really been struggling with this cute little active, full of attitude little girl. This morning when I opened my eyes she was laying next to me in bed. She said good morning Mama Mia! That's what she calls me now! I then had this conversation with her:

Me: Haley how come you are so cute?
Haley: Cause you're my mom.
Haley: Mama Mia how come you are so cute?
Me: Cause your my cute baby
Haley: My not a baby, My a big GIRLAY (girl)

I am thankful when she talks sweet likes this.

I am thankful for my Abby. She is the most kind hearted and loveable child. She is always thinking of others. She has taken our cute little neighbor under her wing. She picks her up everyday and walks to the bus with her, then takes her to her line at school. Today I dropped both of them off at school, and I watched them walk together holding hands. Abby gave her a big hug, and said have a great day. I love that she is so sweet.

I am thankful for my Stockton. He is such a great kid. He has had a big change this year with going to Jr. High. He has really stepped up with taking control of his homework. YEA for that. I am thankful that he is Haley's hero! She loves her big brother and he is a great sitter. I am thankful that I can get away once in awhile.

Finally and most important of all, I am so thankful for my hubby Mark. I have loved him since I was 11 years old. He is a great guy, and I love him more and more everyday. He is the hardest worker I know. I am thankful for his sense of humor, he always makes me laugh. I am thankful for his daily pranks he plays on me (most of the time ; the vaseline on the toliet seat wasn't very fun. ) I am thankful for his warm hands at cold football games, and his warm feet at night in bed. I am thankful for his hugs and kisses. I'm thankful that he loves to cuddle with me. I'm thankful he takes me on dates once a week. I'm thankful that he listens to my concerns, and problems. I'm thankful that he loves our kids, and spends time with them. I'm thankful that he loves our families uncondtionally, and never judges anyone. I'm thankful........

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I loved that post, Jill. I love your family, too! We have been so blessed to have neighbors and friends such as you. Our lives are blessed every day because of you. All three of your children are so darling, well-mannered, friendly, and caring. Even Haley. I can tell she comes from a good home with loving parents. She'll grow out of that three-year-old attitude of hers before you know it. ...And then whatever is left over is the fire she needs in her to be able to make it in this difficult world we live in these days. :)
    Thank you for allowing your sweet Abby to bless our lives by caring so much for our sweet little Savanna. Abby is the reason Savanna's transition into this school year has gone so well. When Abby is gone or sick, Savanna is scared without her! She has been the "big sister" Savanna doesn't have; and for this, we are, and will always be, so grateful.

    Love you guys. Lots!

    ReplyDelete