Saturday, April 24, 2010

Haley's Happenings!




Haley has quite the vocabulary and some crazy sounds for letters. Here are some examples:

girl=girlay

store=sto-e

there=they

where=way

water=wat-A

She call her friends- Chandler=Chandlay Trevor=Trev-A

Her behavior has been so good the last 2 weeks. She has started saying "Ilove you mommy" She isn't getting frustrated so easily. She loves to play with all the neighbor kids. I feel like I am getting my daughter back. What a different a few weeks can make.

I took Stockton and Haley to Chili's for dinner last night. Haley looks up at the TV and there was a basketball game on. She said, "look mommy it's daddies favorite show!" I said yes, you are right. After dinner we went shopping for clothes for Stockton. He is growing like a weed. He has grown 4 sizes since November. My baby boy is almost taller than me.

Tonight we took the kids to see the Lion King. We had three Nephews in the play. Savanna Shaw had been playing at our house and wanted to go with us too. We all loaded in the van and went. They kids loved the play. On our way home Haley asked if Savanna could have a sleepover. Savanna said, "my mommy said I can only have sleepovers with cousins". Haley then said, "I AM A COUSIN". How cute is that..

Everyday Haley says new and exciting words. I love this lively, cute little girl. She is becoming so fun, and I am loving to be with her more and more. Haley thanks for being my girl!

4 comments:

  1. She sounds southern......hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you took a second to write down some of Haley's most classic Haley-isms! I've never in my life heard a little girl talk the way she does and it is completely adorable! Once you get her lingo, she's quite easy to understand and very entertaining to listen to! We love her. Always have. How could you not?! Thank you again for taking Savanna with you last night. As often as we see you guys and as much as we love you, you pretty much are...well, COUSINS!! ;)

    Hope you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jill,
    I haven't talked to you forever! Haley is so darn cute All your kids are. I hope you are doing well. We are doing well. Conner is already almost two months old. Where does time go!

    ReplyDelete