Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Laptop

Two weeks ago I took my Laptop in to add memory to it. Saturday night we went to pick it up and they told us that it was recalled and wouldn't except any extra memory. They suggested we buy a new one and not waste any money on the old one. We went to Best Buy and purchased a new Laptop. I am thrilled to have a working computer. Our neighbor was so nice to help install our old programs and getting my scrapbook program working. We pulled out all our leftovers and combined everything and came up with a yummy dinner. We played catch phrase and laughed at Abby trying to describe things with her hands. It was a late night, but a very fun one. Thanks again Sawyer's, you are awesome!

2 comments:

  1. The Welchs and the Sawyers are two of the most amazing and wonderful families I know. We are so blessed to live across the street from you both! I am so glad Michael was able to help you get your new computer up and running. I'm sure you're happy with the result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun giggling all night. I'm sure Michael didn't even feel like he was working... :)

    ReplyDelete