Friday, October 29, 2010

Boise trip

Mark asked if I would go to Boise with him on a business trip this week. I was excited to get away for a night. It was long boring ride with nothing beautiful to see. I did love being able to trap him in the car and talk his head off about things I wanted to talk about. He was so patient with me when I made him stop for many bathroom breaks. I can't seem to hold my bladder very long these days! I am so blessed with awesome friends to help me with Haley so I could go on this trip. You guys are the best! My cute mom came up to stay with the kids, and they loved every minute of having her here with them.

We have had so many people we love move away this year. The girls have struggled with this and we are so glad to have skpe! Abby gets to talk to Baylee and they pick up just where they let off. Haley misses HER NIKKI and Darrin everyday. She wants them to move back to Farmington!

No comments:

Post a Comment