Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I did it again!

Well I did it again! I let myself get behind again. Here's a quick overview of the last few months!
June: Last day of school

July: We had a Primary Trek! It was so much fun.



Haley loved her Ma & Pa


Stockton went to scout camp at Bear Lake.





July: Abby was in the King and I through Farmington City. She did a great job as one of the Princesses. We were so proud of her. I was in charge of the make-up. It was a lot of time and late nights. I loved every minute of my time with Abby.

Proud Daddy!

Haley's birthday!
August: Stockton's Birthday!

We spent a week up at Bear Lake! I can't find the portable cameras that had all our pictures on it. It was a great relaxing week.My Girls!


October: I love my flower beds in the fall. I decided to put Haley out and take some pictures.


Crazy Family night carving pumpkins. Check out these faces!

We had 20 pumpkins in our little garden!






















































































































































I have promised myself over and over that I won't let myself get so far behind again. Well I did it again. So I will just do a quick overview of our lives.














































June- School was over Yeah!





















Stockton and Mark went to scout camp up at Bear Lake





















No comments:

Post a Comment