Monday, November 22, 2010

My mom is medium!

Well we all know Haley's quirky personality right?  She has decided to become more out spoken lately about her mom.  So a few weeks ago at the store she piped up and told the lady at the cashier just as loud as she could, "My mom is medium."  I said what does that mean?  She proceeded to say she's not skinny or fat she's medium.  My face was bright red and I really wanted to crawl in a hole.  After we got in the car I told her that sometimes things we say can embarrass people, and that she embarrassed me.  She said sorry.  Later that night the phone rang and she ran as fast as she could and I heard her say, " Yeah my mom is here and did you know that she is medium."  Well this has gone on a lot.  I have learned too laugh about this.  At least she doesn't say I'm fat!  I love this little stinker.  She has taught me to swallow any pride I have and roll with the flow.  We are all about her time in our house.  She rules the roost.  Heavenly Father knew she would be this strong personality and knew there could be no more spirits sent to us.  I look forward to the next embarrassing words she has up her sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment