Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nativities or Activities?

I watched my friends twin boys yesterday.  They came over at 7:00am which is super early at our house.  I was trying to keep Haley asleep because she would've been grumpy waking that early.  As I was helping to get the boys shoes untied I was telling one of them we needed to be quiet because Haley was asleep and Chan said "No she's not."  Anyway Haley was standing there wide awake with a HUGE smile on her face.  She was so excited they were here to play.  She showed them the Christmas trees then walked over to my Willow Tree Nativity and said "We can't touch this because it's my moms SPECIAL ACTIVITY!"  So Cute..  so they followed her over and just looked at it and started talking about baby Jesus.  I love how innocent children are.  They knew more about the manger scene than I would've thought.  So now I am trying to teach Haley they are Nativities..maybe I will just let her call them Activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment